Good morning to everyone!

  • pammie15473
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2008
      My name is Pamela. My friends call me Pami. I write articles on a
      writer's forum, I love to do internet marketing of enviromental
      products working with indoor air quality and assist in products to
      clean homes.

      I am very interested in THE DARR mine because my grandfather and step-
      great-grandfather perished that fateful day of December 19, 1907.
      Because we had photos of both our grandparents, WQED interviewed my
      sister, Arlene and me for their 100th anniversary documentary.

      My husband and I have raised a grandson, have children who are grown
      up and have their own family now. We have a black lab whom we love
      uncondtionally, named Jezebel. We inherited her from our daughter
      when she moved to Pittsburgh and couldn't take Jezebel.

      I noticed that more people are joining the group and since no one had
      written a message, I wanted to say hello to everyone.

      Each of us who have kept up with the happenings in Perryopolis
      through David's work with his website realize the importance and
      beauty of his site. Thank you, David...I read all the news and
      sometimes worry that because I have an old Windows 98 computer that I
      am bringing along unwanted guests, but have all the virus and Adware
      and all so hopefully it is safe.

      Happy Day to all. Pami