A Midsummer Night's Dream

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2009
      Looking at the calendar, I see that Perl Seminar NY is about halfway
      through its annual summer break ... which means it's about time to
      begin planning our 2009-10 session -- our tenth!

      A number of our members have already expressed interest in doing
      presentations and a number of topics have been suggested. Over the
      next few days, we hope to send out some mail with topics we'd like to
      see covered. But don't wait for us to prod you; if you have a
      presentation you'd like to give, please shout it out! For your
      reference, here are our first 3 meeting nights:

      Tuesday, October 20, 6:15 pm
      Tuesday, November 17, 6:15 pm
      Tuesday, December 15, 6:15 pm

      And now for the dreamier part ...

      If we are able to get suitable space, Saturday, September 26, is a
      possible day for a New York City mini-conference/hackathon for the
      Parrot virtual machine project. If you know of space that would be
      comfortable for 10-25 people with wireless access between approx
      10:00 am and 6:00 pm on that date, please let us know.

      Thank you very much.