Re: [perlsemny] Perl Seminar NY: Tuesday, March 18, 6:15 pm

  • Jim Keenan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2008
      >From: "Morris M. Siegel" <mmsiegel@...>
      >Date: 2008/03/17 Mon AM 11:56:27 CDT
      >To: perlsemny@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [perlsemny] Perl Seminar NY: Tuesday, March 18, 6:15 pm

      >I thought I was scheduled to speak on recursive patterns. Am I mistaken?
      >
      >-- Morris M. Siegel
      > mmsiegel@...

      You are. I sent you an email last week requesting confirmation, but I didn't hear back from you. So, to be on the safe side, I didn't list you or your topic. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow night.

      Thanks for getting in touch.
      Jim Keenan
    • Makoto Nozaki
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 17, 2008
        Hi Steven,

        You may want to start with Perl Survey 2007: http://perlsurvey.org/

        OdinJobs offers job market statistics tool where you can search based
        on skills, location, job role and industry etc:
        http://www.odinjobs.com/StaffIT/MarketStatistics

        It reminded me of this article:
        "Php, Perl, Python or Ruby Programmers - Who Earns More?"
        http://www.odinjobs.com/blogs/careers/entry/php_perl_python_or_ruby

        --Makoto Nozaki