YAPC::NA::2008 in Chicago June 16-18

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2008
      YAPC::NA is taking place in Chicago on Monday-Wednesday, June 16-18.
      http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2008/index.html

      Note that this is earlier in June than has been the case for the past
      three years. The past three years, the conference has taken place
      at the start of the week immediately preceding the 4th of July
      weekend. But this year it moves back to the middle of June as was
      the case up through 2004.

      This means that the deadline for submission of talks is earlier this
      year as well. In fact, the deadline is next Saturday, March 15. So
      if you've been pondering making a presentation at YAPC, you need to
      submit a proposal (at least in outline) by that date: http://
      conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2008/newtalk.

      In past years Perl Seminar NY has been a place where people preparing
      presentations for YAPC, OSCON and other summer conferences have given
      dry-run versions of those presentations. We can make our April 15
      and May 20 meetings available for this purpose. Please contact Alex
      and me about this.