Reminder: Perl Seminar Tues Feb 19: Teach Ourselves Perl 5.10

  • Jim Keenan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2008
      Perl Seminar NY meets next Tuesday, February 19, 6:15 pm at our usual
      location:

      NYPC User Group
      481 8th Ave (Ramada New Yorker)
      Suite 550
      (btw West 34 & 35 Sts, Manhattan)

      Our theme is: Teach Ourselves Perl 5.10.

      Complete details about format here:

    • Steven Lembark
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2008
        > Perl Seminar NY meets next Tuesday, February 19, 6:15 pm at our usual
        > location:

        Short of getting stuck in Minneapolis, I'm on
        for the switch stuff.

        --
        Steven Lembark +1 888 359 3508
        Workhorse Computing 85-09 90th St