Take the Perl Survey

  • Jim Keenan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Take part in the 2007 Perl Survey!

      The Perl Survey is an attempt to capture a picture of the Perl
      community in all its diversity. No matter what sort of Perl
      programmer you are, we'd love to hear from you.

      The survey can be found at: http://perlsurvey.org/

      It only takes about 5 minutes to complete.

      The survey will be open until September 30th, 2007. After that, we'll
      be reporting on the results and making the data freely available.

      Please feel free to forward this email to any other Perl programmers
      you know.

      Thanks for your help!

      Yours,

      Kirrily "Skud" Robert