NYCBUG Gathering Thursday August 23

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 5:51 PM
      If you are looking for a mid-summer social gathering where you'll
      meet people involved in aspects of open source software other than
      Perl (yes, they do exist!), please consider this event sponsored by
      NYC BSD Users Group.

      "We have planned a social get-together for NYCBUG and NYPHP and
      beyond at the Delancey Lounge in the Lower East Side.

      "The event will be held on Thursday, August 23rd, starting at 6:30 pm.

      "We'll be populating the top floor: an open, all wood terrace filled
      with plants. It's a very nice location.

      "The bar is located at 168 Delancey Street, on the north side of
      Delancey Street between Clinton and Attorney Streets, right above the
      Williamsburg Bridge.

      "No need to RSVP, just show up. No fee for coming, but it's a cash
      bar, of course."