Yet Another Damian Conway Class!

  • Jim Keenan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006
      Fellow Perl hackers and Open Source aficionados:

      Many of us were able to attend the all-day course on Advanced Perl Module Development given by Damian Conway, co-sponsored by CheetahMail, held in lower Manhattan on July 8.

      It turns out that Damian has one remaining teaching slot available on his current North American tour. If we want to have him back in New York City and can drum up sufficient attendance, we can do so.

      The details would be this:

      Saturday, September 30, 2006
      9:00 am - 5:00 pm
      Location: tbd (but likely the same as for the July 8 class)
      Course: Advanced Object-Oriented Perl
      Course Description: http://damian.conway.org/Courses//AdvancedOO.html
      Fee: probably same as last time: $200; payment details to come

      At this point we need to get a head-count to see if this plan is feasible. If you are seriously interested in AOOP on Sat Sept 30, please send an email to Steve Lembark at: lembark@...

      dha: Can you cross-post this on ny.pm?

      Alex: Can you cross-post this on the Linux and BSD groups?

      Thank you very much.