Perl Training with Damian Conway, July 8th 2006

  • Josh Rabinowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2006
      Hello, PerlSemNY members:

      This is a follow-up to the thread with the subject "Soliciting
      Interest in Having Damian Conway Teach in NYC This Summer" from last
      month.

      I'm writing to let everyone know about a Perl class that is scheduled
      to be taught by Damian Conway in New York City on July 8th, 2006.
      It's very likely that the class will be in "Advanced Module Design".

      In my humble opinion, Damian is one of the "premier" instructors in
      the perl community, and his classes are riveting and highly
      informative.

      More info about the class and Damian can be found at these links:

      <http://damian.conway.org/Courses//AdvancedModules.html>
      <http://damian.conway.org/>
      <http://search.cpan.org/~dconway/>

      Books he's written can be found here:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books&field-author-exact=Damian%20Conway

      The location for the class has not been not decided yet, but it will
      be somewhere in Manhattan.

      The class is expected to cost about $200 per student, but might be a
      little lower if several new students sign up. Interested parties can
      contact Steven Lembark at lembark@... for more info.

      Best,
      Josh Rabinowitz
      PerlSemNY member