[dha@panix.com: Re: Damian room]

  • David H. Adler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2001
      For those of you not on the NY.pm list...

      ----- Forwarded message from "David H. Adler" <dha@...> -----

      On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 05:36:50AM -0400, 'R. Lonstein' wrote:

      > We have 7-10pm confirmed in the Baruch College Administrative Lounge,
      > 3rd floor, at 135 E. 22nd on the 17Th. As before, technical facilities
      > are present. We can run long as there is nothing scheduled for the room
      > after us. Paul has expressed interest in meeting NY-PM and introducing
      > himself.

      We have a winner!

      The only missing info above is that Damian will be giving:

      Extreme Perl -- The Horror That Is SelfGOL

      Much thanks to Ross for setting this up. Remind me to buy you a beer.
      :-)

      dha

      ----- End forwarded message -----

      --
      David H. Adler - <dha@...> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
      Dealing with problems is only for people too weak to run away from