NYPC Summer Gathering

  • James Keenan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2005
      Our sponsor for meeting space, NYPC Users Group, has asked me to pass
      along this information about a summer gathering next week:

      Please tell your SIG members about the NYPC gathering at the Frying Pan
      on Pier
      63 on Mon., August 15, starting at 6:30 pm. It's a great opportunity to
      get to know other NYPC members,
      and enjoy a cool breeze. To reach the Frying Pan, walk down 23rd or
      24th Street,
      cross the Westside Highway, and walk to Pier 63 to the right of the
      Basketball
      Courts. (Buses: M23 bus to Westside Highway; Nearest subway: C or E
      line to 8th
      Avenue and 23rd Street) See their website at http://www.fryingpan.com/

      Hope to see you there!

      jimk