March 15 Perl Seminar NY Meeting: A New Application Written in Perl

  • James Keenan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 9:54 AM
      Perl Seminar NY will have its March meeting two weeks from today at our
      usual location:

      Tuesday, March 15, 6:15-8:15 pm
      NYPC User Group
      481 8 Avenue (Ramada New Yorker hotel)
      Suite 1560
      between 34th & 35th Sts, Manhattan, right near Penn Station

      Topic: "A Metadot-based generic framework for simple database-driven
      web applications"
      Speaker: Simon Ilyushchenko

      Simon spoke at Perl Seminar in the spring of 2003 and spoke at YAPC in
      Buffalo last June. He has written this new framework entirely in Perl.
      Simon will also comment on similar work in the same application area.

      (For those of you who, like me, are not familiar with Metadot, check
      out: http://www.metadot.com/metadot/index.pl)

      Hope to see you there!