February 15 Perl Seminar NY Meeting

  • James Keenan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 4:27 PM
      Perl Seminar NY will meet, as we usually do, on the 3rd Tuesday of the
      month:

      NYPC User Group
      481 8 Avenue (Ramada New Yorker hotel)
      Suite 1560
      between 34th & 35th Sts, Manhattan, right near Penn Station
      Tuesday, February 15, 6:15-8:15 pm

      Topic: "HTML::Template and Its Children"

      We'll have a roundtable discussion on this well-known Perl extension
      written by Sam Tregar. We'll have a short presentation on the module
      itself, but would like to encourage you to bring in examples of how all
      of you have actually used HTML::Template.

      We're also trying to arrange a special guest speaker who has helped
      write a major software application based on HTML::Template. We'll give
      more details as they become available.

      HTML::Template has been suggested as the next target for work by the
      Perlsemny Phalanx contingent, which is close to wrapping up its work on
      Text::Template. So we're looking forward to our Feb 15 discussion.
      Hope to see you there.