Smorgasbord Outline

  • Alex Gill
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2004
      The following is a brief outline of what's in store for our first meeting:

      Jim Keenan: "Projects for Perl Seminar New York"
      Jon Meek: "An Introduction to Network Monitoring and Measurement with Perl"
      Steven Lembark: "Setting up a Sandbox with FindBin:libs"
      Glenn Maciag: "Filehandle Tips"
      Alex Gill: "YAPC::NA Roundup

      As always, please email either Jim or myself if you have anything to add, or a question.

      Stay tuned -- there's more to follow.
      -Alex