March Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 7:20 PM
      Our March meeting will be two weeks from tonight on Tuesday, March 16.
      Josh Rabinowitz will be giving the main talk, "Using Perl with SWISH-E."
      I'll post a more complete description of that talk in a few days.

      In the meantime ...

      1. One of the things we've talked about for our meetings, but not done
      too much, is to have members give brief descriptions of their works in
      progress. Alex Gill will be giving a short rap at the March meeting on
      a big project he's developing. We'd like to have 1 or 2 other such
      short raps. You can use these to get feedback and describe problems
      you're encountering in the development of your project. Contact me with
      a description of what you'd like to talk about.

      2. Still need speakers for our April and May sessions. Remember, this
      is the opportunity to test-drive any talk you might be planning for a
      YAPC or TPC conference this summer.

      3. Thanks to Ted and Perrin for their talks at our February meeting.
      Ted's slides are already up at the Files section of our Yahoo Groups
      site; Perrin's will be up there shortly.