Time

  • David H. Adler
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2001
      My brain hurts. What time are we supposed to be meeting on the 13th?

      (FYI, as I think I mentioned to James (sorry if I didn't - I'm a
      little scattered lately...), I'm planning damian's big talk for
      wednesday. The only x-factor at this point would be if I absolutely
      can't find space for that day...)

      thanks,

      dha
      --
      David H. Adler - <dha@...> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
      I didn't jump. I took a tiny step and the conclusions were right
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2001
        --- In perlsemny@y..., "David H. Adler" <dha@p...> wrote:
        > My brain hurts. What time are we supposed to be meeting on the
        13th?

        Yes, we're shooting for Tuesday, February 13 (the second Tuesday, as
        previously). I'm double-checking to see that we can use the same
        location we did in January. When that's confirmed, I'll post an
        announcement here.

        > (FYI, as I think I mentioned to James (sorry if I didn't - I'm a
        > little scattered lately...), I'm planning damian's big talk for
        > wednesday. The only x-factor at this point would be if I absolutely
        > can't find space for that day...)

        I, too, am proceeding on the assumption that we'll arrange some
        larger space for a talk by Damian on Wed 2/14 so that Perl Seminar NY
        will not be running competition with him on Tues 2/13. Thanks.