March 18 Meeting: Seek Presenters

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 5:21 PM
      Our next meeting of Perl Seminar NY is scheduled for Tuesday, March 18, 6:15
      pm. As of this moment, we don't have any speakers scheduled. So if you've
      been holding back, waiting for the moment of golden opportunity, that moment
      is here! Contact me if you'd like to present ... or if you have some
      alternative suggestions as to how we can spend our meeting time. Thanks.

      Jim Keenan
      jkeen@...