Seek One More Topic for January Perlsemny Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2003
      A happy new year to all you Perl Seminaristas. We hope better code is among
      your new year's resolutions and hope our humble group contributes to your
      keeping that resolution.

      We're planning to meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each month from now through
      May. That means our next meeting will be Tuesday, January 21, at 6:15 pm.
      We thought we already had two speakers lined up to present at that meeting,
      but one of our presenters just got himself a gig in fabulous Hollywood and
      won't be able to jet back from the Coast in time for our meeting. (Talk
      about priorities!)

      So that means we're looking for a new or veteran presenter to volunteer to
      fill one of the two time slots available at the 1/21 meeting. Don't be
      bashful; show us your code! So, if you'd like to throw something together
      for that meeting, reply either to the list or to me directly at
      jkeen@... and we'll work together on developing an interesting
      presentation.

      Thank you very much.

      Jim Keenan