December 17 Meeting: Canvass for Presentations

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Our final Perl Seminar NY meeting of the calendar year (but not of the
      season) will take place on Tuesday, December 17, 6:15 pm at NYPC Users
      Group.

      As usual, we have open spots on our agenda for this month. We'd like to
      encourage each and every one of you to consider making a presentation that
      uses Perl. As you know, we encourage presentations from all levels from
      advance beginner to world-class expert. And we're willing to work with you
      to shape your ideas into a good presentation.

      To suggest a presentation, you may either reply to the list or contact me at
      jkeen@...

      Hope to hear from you soon!

      Jim Keenan
      Moderator