One Presentation Slot Still Open for April Meeting; Dan Sugalski Speaks Monday Night

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2002
      1. We still have one slot open for a new presenter to speak at the April 16
      meeting of Perl Seminar NY. This is your opportunity to test the waters, to
      dip your feet in the great Perl sea, to ... well enough of these nautical
      metaphors. Got code? Present it! E-mail me with your suggestions for
      topics, s.v.p.

      2. Dan Sugalski will give a talk tomorrow evening on Perl, Parrot, and
      programming paradise. It will be held at Morgan Stanley, 750 Broadway, 4th
      floor auditorium, corner 49 St, starting (I think) at 6:30 pm. Be there or
      be square (which results in a nasty Carp message, I'm told).

      Your humble moderator.