Tuesday May 17: Perl Seminar NY meeting will be in a different location

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 9:54 AM
      Friends,

      About two weeks I got some news which I was long expecting but hoping
      would not come: NYPC User Group has given up the lease on their
      office in the Ramada New Yorker Hotel at 481 8th Avenue. NYPC is now
      booking meeting time/space at the location listed below. So, for the
      first time since November 2001, our monthly Perl Seminar NY meeting
      will be held in a different location:

      Tuesday, May 17, 6:15 pm
      TRS
      44 E. 32nd St., 11th floor.
      (I believe this is between Madison Ave and Park Ave South.)
      Find TRS on the directory/bell at the door on the street level and
      press buzzer.
      This is near the 33rd St stop on the #6 train and not too far from
      the 34th St stops on the B, Q, N, R, D, F, and M trains.

      We're still looking for a technically focused talk (or two!) for our
      May 17 meeting.

      But we'll also be taking this opportunity to discuss the status of
      the Perl community in New York City and how we can move forward. I'm
      hoping that people active in the two other Perl-oriented groups in
      New York City (New York Perlmongers and the New York Perl Meetup
      group) can attend and participate.

      Thank you very much.