[yapc] Talk submissions due TONIGHT 2011-03-24 23:59 GMT-4

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2011
      From YAPC::NA::2011 organizer Chris Nehren:

      Yep, it's that time of year. Bring us all your talks. Everything you
      can think of, in fact! We've gotten some awesome submissions so far
      and I'm really looking forward to what everyone comes up with in the
      next 20 some hours. If you're unsure of whether something would fit,
      submit it anyway and we can try to work something out. And again, as
      we've always said, just because a talk you've submitted hasn't been
      accepted yet, it doesn't mean that it won't be--and we mean that. So,
      please, submit away before the deadline! Thank you.