Rakudo Star Study Group: October 16 Meeting

  • Martin Heinsdorf
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
      Jim Keenan will be out of town, so I'm moderating the next meeting.
      Bring your laptop. Wireless is available.

      It will be on Saturday, October 16, 1:30 pm at
      d.b.a. 41 1st Ave, Manhattan (East 2nd St; F train to 2nd Ave).

      Last time, we finished Chapter 4 of the Using Perl6 PDF available from
      rakudo's github.com site, and started working on Chapter 5, Multis. We
      got up to "narrowness".

      We also found this series of articles written by Rakudo team member
      Moritz Lenz very useful:

      http://perlgeek.de/en/article/5-to-6

      Thank you very much.

      Martin Heinsdorf