No activity in last 7 days
Win32::GuiTest - a perl library for Win32 GUI automation
Win32::GuiTest is a perl library for automation of GUI operations in Win32 (Microsoft Windows) environments
If you are about to start with Win32::GuiTest, please have a look on some hints below:
IMPORTANT: MOVING TO SOURCEFORGE!!!
- The most recent version of the library can be found at sourceforge. The module is also available from CPAN but we are not too carefull to place the most recent version there. So please use sourceforge as a main source
- You can post your comments, ask and answer questions on winguitest-general mailing list.
- Before asking a question, please do your homework and search archives of aforementioned winguitest-general mailing list and yahoo perlguitest group, which hosted the discussion forum for a couple of years. Most of typical and basic questions were answered there more then once.
- The documentation can be found at http://www.piotrkaluski.com/files/winguitest/docs/index.html. It contains a tutorial, so please make sure you read it, before asking for help.
- Jul 25, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.