Support for SysTreeView32 controls

  • ste88llo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2005
      I have seen quite a few request for this but the latest version does
      not seem to support this treeview control (SysTreeView32). Is someone
      working on this? What is the status? What is the hangups?
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2005
        Have a look at my post 989. If you have some knowledge of windows
        programming and you are desperate to deal with SysTreeView32 you can
        try using my guidelines from there.

        -Piotr