Re: [perlguitest] How to launch web applications-and then access various objects?

  • Angel Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 13, 2005
      Hello Hrushi,

      Try:

      use LWP::Simple;

      my $ans = get("http://64.116.xxx.xxx/cgi-bin/status.cgi");

      then parse $ans for what you are looking for.

      Angel
    • Lee Marlin
      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 3, 2005
        No problem

        "Dennis K. Paulsen" <ctrondlpaulsden@...> wrote:In the future, please direct these SAMIE related questions to the
        appropriate public forums at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie

        Regards.
        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "lmarlin" <lmarlin@y...> wrote:
        > To Hrushi K:
        >
        > I just tested this script in SAMIE and it did properly click on
        the
        > link.
        > I am running SAMIE 1.0.
        > I have not tested this with SAMIE 2.0
        >
        > # ============================================
        >
        > use Win32::OLE;
        > use Win32::SAM;
        >
        > $| = 1;
        > my $URL = "http://samie.sourceforge.net/ClickLinkTest.html";
        > my $IEDocument;
        > my $seconds;
        >
        > $Win32::OLE::Warn = 3;
        >
        > StartIE();
        > Navigate($URL);
        > ## Wait until IE is ready:#
        > WaitForBusy();
        > #print IE is now ready to get frames
        > $IEDocument = GetDocument();
        > $seconds = WaitForDocumentComplete();
        > print "Checkbox.html page took $seconds seconds to load\n";
        > ClickLink("test link below");
        > $seconds = WaitForDocumentComplete();
        > print "testlink.html took $seconds seconds to load\n";
        >

        > Could it be an install problem?
        >
        > Lee
        > # ===========================================
        > When the height is won, then there is ease - Aeschylus
        >

        > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Hrushi K <ronnie13263@y...>
        > wrote:
        > >

        > > -Samie is a module for testing IE
        > > applications.I too discovered it recently,it has
        > > a list of inbuilt functions for recognisition of
        > > objects and performing accordingly .
        > > Now here is the piece of code.
        > > #usr/bin/perl
        > > use Win32::OLE;
        > > use Win32::SAM;
        > > #use Win32::Slingshot;
        > >
        > > $| = 1;
        > > my $URL =
        > > "http://samie.sourceforge.net/ClickLinkTest.html";
        > > my $seconds;
        > > $Win32::OLE::Warn = 3;
        > > StartIE();
        > > $seconds = Navigate($URL);
        > > print "Checkbox.html page took $seconds seconds
        > > to load\n";
        > > $myseconds->ClickLink("test link below"); print
        > > "testlink.html took $myseconds seconds to
        > > load\n";
        > > I receive the following error on running this -
        > >
        > > Can't call method "ClickLink" without a package or
        > > object reference
        > > at ClickLink.pl line 15.

        > > Discover Yahoo!
        > > Stay in touch with email, IM, photo sharing and more. Check it
        > out!
        > > http://discover.yahoo.com/stayintouch.html

        C programming language Computer programming languages The c programming language C programming language List of programming languages Programming languages