Re: GuiTest API problem with windows service

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3 3:19 PM
      Hello,
      The primary dependencies would just be standard Windows DLLs
      User32.dll, ComCtl32.dll, etc. Hmmm, with regard to Win32::Daemon.
      I know I haven't tried the package with Win32::Daemon and could only
      imagine the results. Windows Services have different
      needs/restrictions. If I/or maybe someone gets a moment, we'll
      definetly try and look into this.

      Regards.

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Nagarajan M <naga_cit@y...>
      wrote:
      > I am having some problem with the newly added function in the
      guitest module ( GetTabItems,GetListViewContents...).

      > I am running a perl script as windows service (using
      win32::Daemon) which handles request and invokes a method from my
      module.
      > GetTabItems are not returning empty value while running this as
      service. It working perfectly when run that as a perl script (not
      as a service).