Re: [perlguitest] How to launch web applications-and then access various objects?

  • Angel Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 13, 2005
      Hello Hrushi,

      Try:

      use LWP::Simple;

      my $ans = get("http://64.116.xxx.xxx/cgi-bin/status.cgi");

      then parse $ans for what you are looking for.

      Angel
    • lmarlin
      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 3, 2005
        To Hrushi K:

        I just tested this script in SAMIE and it did properly click on the
        link.
        I am running SAMIE 1.0.
        I have not tested this with SAMIE 2.0

        # ============================================

        use Win32::OLE;
        use Win32::SAM;

        $| = 1;
        my $URL = "http://samie.sourceforge.net/ClickLinkTest.html";
        my $IEDocument;
        my $seconds;

        $Win32::OLE::Warn = 3;

        StartIE();
        Navigate($URL);
        ## Wait until IE is ready:#
        WaitForBusy();
        #print IE is now ready to get frames
        $IEDocument = GetDocument();
        $seconds = WaitForDocumentComplete();
        print "Checkbox.html page took $seconds seconds to load\n";
        ClickLink("test link below");
        $seconds = WaitForDocumentComplete();
        print "testlink.html took $seconds seconds to load\n";

        Could it be an install problem?

        Lee
        # ===========================================
        When the height is won, then there is ease - Aeschylus

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Hrushi K <ronnie13263@y...>

        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 3, 2005
          In the future, please direct these SAMIE related questions to the
          appropriate public forums at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie

          Regards.

        • Lee Marlin
          Message 4 of 25 , Aug 3, 2005
            No problem

            "Dennis K. Paulsen" <ctrondlpaulsden@...> wrote:In the future, please direct these SAMIE related questions to the
            appropriate public forums at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/samie

            Regards.
            --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "lmarlin" <lmarlin@y...> wrote:
            > To Hrushi K:
            >
            > I just tested this script in SAMIE and it did properly click on
            the
            > link.
            > I am running SAMIE 1.0.
            > I have not tested this with SAMIE 2.0
            >
            > # ============================================
            >
            > use Win32::OLE;
            > use Win32::SAM;
            >
            > $| = 1;
            > my $URL = "http://samie.sourceforge.net/ClickLinkTest.html";
            > my $IEDocument;
            > my $seconds;
            >
            > $Win32::OLE::Warn = 3;
            >
            > StartIE();
            > Navigate($URL);
            > ## Wait until IE is ready:#
            > WaitForBusy();
            > #print IE is now ready to get frames
            > $IEDocument = GetDocument();
            > $seconds = WaitForDocumentComplete();
            > print "Checkbox.html page took $seconds seconds to load\n";
            > ClickLink("test link below");
            > $seconds = WaitForDocumentComplete();
            > print "testlink.html took $seconds seconds to load\n";
            >

            > Could it be an install problem?
            >
            > Lee
            > # ===========================================
            > When the height is won, then there is ease - Aeschylus
            >

            > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, Hrushi K <ronnie13263@y...>
            > wrote:
            > >

            > > -Samie is a module for testing IE
            > > applications.I too discovered it recently,it has
            > > a list of inbuilt functions for recognisition of
            > > objects and performing accordingly .
            > > Now here is the piece of code.
            > > #usr/bin/perl
            > > use Win32::OLE;
            > > use Win32::SAM;
            > > #use Win32::Slingshot;
            > >
            > > $| = 1;
            > > my $URL =
            > > "http://samie.sourceforge.net/ClickLinkTest.html";
            > > my $seconds;
            > > $Win32::OLE::Warn = 3;
            > > StartIE();
            > > $seconds = Navigate($URL);
            > > print "Checkbox.html page took $seconds seconds
            > > to load\n";
            > > $myseconds->ClickLink("test link below"); print
            > > "testlink.html took $myseconds seconds to
            > > load\n";
            > > I receive the following error on running this -
            > >
            > > Can't call method "ClickLink" without a package or
            > > object reference
            > > at ClickLink.pl line 15.

            > > Discover Yahoo!
            > > Stay in touch with email, IM, photo sharing and more. Check it
            > out!
            > > http://discover.yahoo.com/stayintouch.html

            C programming language Computer programming languages The c programming language C programming language List of programming languages Programming languages