use SendMouse- and SendKeys-Function at the same time

  • entergroup1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      Hello!

      I think this is a quiet usefull module to automate applications --
      thanks for porting it :-).

      I still go a question to steer an application which needs both -- key-
      and mouse interaction while using it and I'am unable to answear it for
      myself at this time. Is it possible to send keys and mouse-movements
      at the same time? I tried it, but the focus of the window seems to be
      lost during the process/the ctrl key doesn't seem to work. I think
      this question has been asked before (threads 321,328, Michael Kuss)
      but there is no answear yet. I even tried to fork the application, but
      this doesen't worked to (may be because of my bad
      programming-knowledge ;-) or the missing processing-features on windows).

      Would be very helpfull, if someone couldd tell me how to solve this
      problem!

      Thanks for your hints in advance and kind regards,

      Jörg
    • Gábor Szabó
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
        On 8/3/05, entergroup1 <entergroup1@...> wrote:

        > I still go a question to steer an application which needs both -- key-
        > and mouse interaction while using it and I'am unable to answear it for
        > myself at this time. Is it possible to send keys and mouse-movements
        > at the same time? I tried it,

        could you send us code samle on how did you try it and maybe a more
        exact explanation on what would you do if you were a human being
        infront of the computer ?
        e.g.
        Press and hold down the "k" key and while pressing that key drag the mouse
        from the left edge of the window to the right edge.