Re: Binary -- Install to Perl 5.8.4 without VS?

  • scrivener90
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 26 9:43 AM
      Piotr,

      No problem. Heck, I was newbie-slapped on CompuServe forums back in
      the late 80's, and again when I first discovered usenet. I've tried
      to do the "right thing" before asking for help for a while now.
      Anyway, no harm done. Apology accepted.

      Dave

      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Piotr Kaluski" <pkaluski@p...>