Re: Sending Keys/Mouse While Screen Saver Active

  • Michael Rabinovitz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2005
      It sounds like what you want to do is to disable the screen saver
      before you run your test code, then re-enable it after you are done.
      The way to do that is through the Win32 API call, SystemParametersInfo
      using the constant SPI_SETSCREENSAVEACTIVE. If you can't get a good
      handle on how to use the call (try Google), I'll post a skeleton
      script for you.

      Mike Rabinovitz
      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "bobbaloo2002" <bobbaloo2002@y...>