GUI automation using Perl

  • atigoynas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 3:57 PM
      Hello All,
      I am totally new to Perl. I have used SilkTest in the past for GUI
      automation and now I want t use Perl for automated GUI testing and
      also for unit testing. What is the best place/book to learn "how to do
      automated GUI/functional testing using Perl".

      Thanks,
      Priya
    • Gábor Szabó
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12 12:56 AM
        On 7/12/05, atigoynas <atigoynas@...> wrote:
        > Hello All,
        > I am totally new to Perl. I have used SilkTest in the past for GUI
        > automation and now I want t use Perl for automated GUI testing and
        > also for unit testing. What is the best place/book to learn "how to do
        > automated GUI/functional testing using Perl".

        Try reading these:

        http://triumvir.org/prog/perl/guitest/
        http://www.piotrkaluski.com/files/winguitest/docs/index.html

        but you probably will have to learn some Perl too...
        See http://learn.perl.org/