Title of window in focus

  • nigelk60
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2002
      Great Utility - I am trying to identify the title of the currently
      focussed window under NT, How can this be done?
      Regards
      Nigel
    • erngui
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002

        --- In perlguitest@y..., "nigelk60" <nigelk60@y...> wrote:
        > Great Utility - I am trying to identify the title of the currently
        > focussed window under NT, How can this be done?

        You'll need GetWindowText for sure and then either
        GetForegroundWindow, GetFocus or GetActiveWindow, depending on what
        exactly you mean by "focused".

        Regards,
        Ernesto.
        --