Re: keypress

  • erngui
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2002

      --- In perlguitest@y..., "amorphis_bwd" <sepal@h...> wrote:
      [...]
      > and so on and so forth. when i run it it tells me undefined
      > subroutine &main::IsKeyPressed, but it obviously find
      Win32::GuiTest

      No idea, but you could try two things to see what happens:

      1) use strict; at the beginning of your script and using "perl -wc
      yourscript.pl" to see if it picks up anything.

      2) Try to use the function directly like:
      Win32::GuiTest::IsKeyPressed("s");

      Could be some problem in my export code, but I think it's unlikely as
      eg/keypress.pl works? Have you tried eg/keypress.pl to see if it
      works?

      > happening? also does iskeypressed handle things like alt+s?

      Nope. Only keys without modifiers. Should be easy to extend as all
      the parsing code is already there for SendKeys. I'll put it on my
      todo list.

      Regards,
      Ernesto.
      --