RE: [perlguitest] Front end to the perl functionality
- Are you asking for something where you can build a window with buttons
If so, you can do it using Win32::GUI stuff, or for a GUI interface like
VB or VC++ windows, try the GuiLoft:
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]
On Behalf Of Mahesh Balachandran
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 1:35 PM
Subject: [perlguitest] Front end to the perl functionality
I have read the tutorial and have partially searched the postings.
What I undrstood is that with perlguitest process sequence is
1. we create a .pl file containing the script
2. run it from the command line.
Is there a GUI front end available. If not is that planned.
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]