Re: [perlguitest] Re: Some new code

  • Gabor Szabo
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10, 2005
      Hey, it is good to see someone is working on the module again !

      On 5/10/05, pkaluski <pkaluski@...> wrote:
      > One final note:
      > I believe we should be carefull about specifying interfaces. Once we
      > issue the code with a new interface and people will start using, it
      > would be difficult to change it.

      Yes, though if you clearly mark something as experimental then I
      belive it is ok to change even the interface. People who use this
      interface should know they have to take additional care when
      upgrading. So don't hold back code just because you are not fully satisfied
      with the interface.