Re: Question about isKeyPressed

    Message 1 of 4 , May 9 5:39 PM
      I think you are right on. I tried the older version and had the
      same result as you. You can always download the ZIP file from cpan
      (http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/C/CT/CTRONDLP/Win32-GuiTest-
      1.50.3-ad.zip), extract it and run "ppm install Win32-GuiTest.ppd"

      Regards.
      --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "aaton94546" <aaton.a@w...>
      wrote:
      > That doesn't either seem to work. I installed the Win32::GuiTest
      > module with ppm from the ActiveState Repository. Could this be
      reason
      > why it's not working? The files for the ppm may be out of date in
      the
      > ActiveState Repository.
      >
      > Regards,
      > alex
      >

      > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis K. Paulsen"
      > <ctrondlpaulsden@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > This is probably due to case-sensitivity, try IsKeyPressed("a")
      > > instead.
      > >

      > > Regards,
      > > Dennis
      > >
      > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "aaton94546" <aaton.a@w...>
      > > wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Hello,
      > > > I'm having some problems with the isKeyPressed function. I've
      > tried
      > > > the example eg/keypress from cpan.
      > > >
      > > > Here's the url:
      > > > http://search.cpan.org/dist/Win32-
      > > GuiTest/Examples.pm#eg/keypress.pl
      > > >
      > > > Everthing works fine first. It recognizes the keys ESC F5 F11
      F12,