Automating Adobe Acrobat functions

  • ajo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 8:42 AM

      I'm new to the GUITEST feature so please bare with me. I am trying to
      automate some functionality with acrobat, but I really dont want to
      use any low level recording. Has anyone been able to, for example,
      save pdf files using the PushChildButton function? Are there any
      better functions I'm not aware of?

      thanks a bunch in advance
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9 12:22 PM
        Please see my post #705