activestate PPM of new Win32::GuiTest

  • Edward Peschko
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2005
      hey all,

      I noticed that the activestate version of GuiTest is at 1.3, and the newest
      version of GuiTest was 1.50.

      Any chance on updating activestate to have the newest version?

      Ed

      (ps - is there an 'auto install' procedure for Win32::GuiTest? I noticed that
      there were no installation instructions in the online docs under the yahoo
      group..)
    • Nahum Cohen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2005
        You can always download the ZIP file from cpan
        (http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/C/CT/CTRONDLP/Win32-GuiTest-1.50.3-ad.zip)
        , extract it and run "ppm install Win32-GuiTest.ppd"