SetForegroundWindow failing.

  • Edward Peschko
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2005
      hey all,

      I'm trying to set the foreground window to a certain program on windows 2000 - and
      instead of doing it, it fails and causes the icon to flash on the desktop bar.

      The application in question is spitting out a warning message with a button to hit
      - ie: OK to continume - and I want to hit this button automatically.. I have tried
      setting both the parent application and the child application to the foreground without
      luck..

      Any ideas on how to overcome this?

      Ed