Version 1.0 of Module's documentation is available

    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2005
      I have released version 1.0 of Win32::GuiTest documentation.
      It is far away from being complete but at least:
      1. It documents all public (exported) functions
      2. Sets a framework for further improvements.

      If you find any kind of errors, let me know. Also if you have a better
      description for any of the functions, better examples - send them to
      me. If I decide to include them I will give you a credit

      -Piotr
    • vishal_kharge
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2005
        Where is the location of the document?

        Thanks,
        Vishal K

        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2005
          In "Links" section of perlguitest group.
          -Piotr

          --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "vishal_kharge"
          <vishal_kharge@y...> wrote:

          > Where is the location of the document?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Vishal K
          >
          > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "pkaluski" <pkaluski@p...>
          wrote:
          > > Hi,
          > > I have released version 1.0 of Win32::GuiTest documentation.
          > > It is far away from being complete but at least:
          > > 1. It documents all public (exported) functions
          > > 2. Sets a framework for further improvements.
          > >
          > > If you find any kind of errors, let me know. Also if you have a
          better
          > > description for any of the functions, better examples - send
          them to
          > > me. If I decide to include them I will give you a credit
          > >
          > > -Piotr
        • James Kiker
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2005
            Awesome!!! Thanks a bunch. We use GuiTest almost
            daily with our automated test framework.

            James