GetMenuItemId

    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2005
      I am under impression that this function is not implemented.
      From the other hand it is included in the list of exported functions.
      Can someone tell me where is it defined?
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2005
        Note: This function hasn't undergone much testing... You should find
        it defined in GuiTest.xs, but its case is listed incorrectly in
        GuiTest.pm EXPORT list. Just one of those things to correct.

        Regards.