Automated Monitoring Tool using Win32::GuiTest

  • mohdejaz
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2005
      Hi Guys,

      I found Win32::GuiTest really useful...

      I added what was missing from this module - recording + training...

      I also added image comparision feature which compares images at runtime
      while playback with those captured during training...

      Has anyone come with similar tool?

      Ejaz
    • vishal_kharge
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2005
        Hello,

        Do you having the recorded + training material with you?

        Please send us if you have it.

        How you have done image comparision while runtime.?

        Thanks,
        Vishal Kharge

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "mohdejaz" <mohdejaz@y...> wrote:
        > Hi Guys,
        >
        > I found Win32::GuiTest really useful...
        >
        > I added what was missing from this module - recording + training...
        >
        > I also added image comparision feature which compares images at
        runtime
        > while playback with those captured during training...
        >
        > Has anyone come with similar tool?
        >
        > Ejaz
      • mohdejaz
        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2005
          I'd like to upload the installable here - how can I use "Files" ?

          Ejaz

          --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "vishal_kharge"

          Message 4 of 6 , May 7, 2005
            Go to "Files" section and choose "Add file" (should be in the top
            right corner). If you don't see it, then it maybe that you don't have
            enough privileges. Then send it to me and I will upload it.
            -Piotr

            --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "mohdejaz" <mohdejaz@y...> wrote:
            > I'd like to upload the installable here - how can I use "Files" ?
            >
            > Ejaz
            >
            > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "vishal_kharge"
            > <vishal_kharge@y...> wrote:
            > > Hello,
            > >
            > > Do you having the recorded + training material with you?
            > >
            > > Please send us if you have it.
            > >
            > > How you have done image comparision while runtime.?
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > > Vishal Kharge
            > >

            > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "mohdejaz" <mohdejaz@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > > Hi Guys,
            > > >
            > > > I found Win32::GuiTest really useful...
            > > >
            > > > I added what was missing from this module - recording +
            > training...
            > > >
            > > > I also added image comparision feature which compares images at
            > > runtime
            > > > while playback with those captured during training...
            > > >
            > > > Has anyone come with similar tool?
            > > >
            > > > Ejaz
          • this_is_very_weird
            Message 5 of 6 , May 7, 2005
              --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "pkaluski" <pkaluski@p...>

              Wouldn't this be nice to be put on Source Forge? (http://sf.net)

              > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "mohdejaz" <mohdejaz@y...>
              wrote:
              > > I'd like to upload the installable here - how can I use
              "Files" ?

              > > Ejaz
              > >
              > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "vishal_kharge"
              > > <vishal_kharge@y...> wrote:
              > > > Hello,
              > > >
              > > > Do you having the recorded + training material with you?
              > > >
              > > > Please send us if you have it.
              > > >
              > > > How you have done image comparision while runtime.?
              > > >
              > > > Thanks,
              > > > Vishal Kharge
              > > >

              > > > --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "mohdejaz" <mohdejaz@y...>

              > > training...

              > > > runtime

            • Rahul Goel
              Message 6 of 6 , May 11, 2005
                Hi Ejaz,
                can you send the files directly to us or upload in the common place.
                thanks
                Rahul Goel