Re: Help Required: On system function

  • vishal_kharge
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2005
      Hello,

      By increasing the delay time, its still not working.

      Thanks,
      Vishal K

      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2005
        Your original script worked for me.

        I have 2 questions:
        1. What is the result of "system" function?
        Try this code:
        if( system( "start mspaint ) ){
        print "Error from system function: $!";
        }

        2. Is Paint launched by your script?
        If yes, can you send me a screenshot of a title bar of Paint (send it
        to my private account, since yahoo groups do not accept attachments in
        posts)