Re: Question about isKeyPressed

  • aaton94546
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2005
      That doesn't either seem to work. I installed the Win32::GuiTest
      module with ppm from the ActiveState Repository. Could this be reason
      why it's not working? The files for the ppm may be out of date in the
      ActiveState Repository.

      Regards,
      alex

      Message 2 of 4 , May 9 5:39 PM
        I think you are right on. I tried the older version and had the
        same result as you. You can always download the ZIP file from cpan
        (http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/C/CT/CTRONDLP/Win32-GuiTest-
        1.50.3-ad.zip), extract it and run "ppm install Win32-GuiTest.ppd"

        Regards.