Re: [perlguitest] Re: Working with custom controls

  • Nahum Cohen
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 5:08 AM

      What you need is EHLLAPI / WinHLLAPI.

      EHLLAPI is a standard programming interface which allows programmatic
      access to a host emulator session. Functions are provided for reading
      host screen data (such as the characters and attributes), for sending
      keystrokes, and performing other emulator-related functions.

      Visit the following links for more information:
      http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/pcomhelp/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.pcomm.doc/emulator_programming07.htm
      http://supportweb.netmanage.com/ts_rumba/downloads/samples/samHllapi.asp
      http://www.di3270.com/Products/progHLLAPI.htm