Getting content from ListView32 window

  • alex_73_1
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2005

      Great module, I started using it and run into slight problem.
      I'm mapping and unmapping drives in WinXP, so when I get to
      disconnect network drive window, it consist of ListView32
      window with list of currently connected drives. After
      executing GetListViewContets on this window, I get back a list with 5
      items, which is the correct number of drives currently mapped, but
      when I try to print out contents of the items, it just print blanks.
      So I can't figure out which disk to select with SelListViewItem.

      Here is the piece of code I use:

      ##...bunch of code to get the window.....
      @disconnect_drive_window = FindWindowLike(0, "Disconnect Network
      Drives");
      @ndrives_list_window = FindWindowLike($disconnect_drive_window
      [0], "Network Drives", "SysListView32", DRIVES_LIST_BOX);
      my @lst = GetListViewContents($ndrives_list_window[0]);
      for (@lst) {
      print "[$_]\n";
      }

      Any help would be appriciated...

      Also as a side note, if I want to help with the development or
      contribute to the development who do I ask?:)
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2005
        I/We'll need to look at this issue. If you have the time to
        document the bug at http://sourceforge.net/projects/winguitest
        please do so..

        Thanks,
        Dennis

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "alex_73_1" <alex_73_1@y...>

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2005
          Will do so tonight... Any way I can contribute to this module?

          Alex.