Re: Re: [perlguitest] Re: How about use c or c++ functions in perl ?

  • xue.yaoshun@zte.com.cn
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2005
      If you get the inline.ppm installed, that's will be ok.
      I propose that you should read the manual carefully, and will find the
      correct answer.

      liu xiaolei <guguqiaqia@...>
      2005-03-23 13:04
      请答复 给 perlguitest

      收件人: perlguitest@yahoogroups.com
      抄送:
      主题: Re: [perlguitest] Re: How about use c or c++ functions in perl ?

      First, thanks everyboby help for me,I write codes :

      use Inline C;
      greet('Ingy');
      greet(42);
      __END__
      __C__
      void greet(char* name) {
      printf("Hello %s!\n", name);
      }

      but when i translate and edit this programing,output:

      Can't locate Inline.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
      C:\Program Files\ActiveState Komodo 2.5 C:/Perl/lib
      C:/Perl/site/lib .) at
      D:\PageCapSyngoICF\AutoStart\GUITest\Perl\testIII.pl
      line 1.

      why ?

      thanks!

      150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
      http://music.yisou.com/
      美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图
      http://image.yisou.com
      1G就是1000兆,雅虎电邮自助扩容!
      http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/1g/*http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/event/mail_1g/

      The email has been scanned by Anti-Spam
      system, if you find Spam or Virus in this mail,
      please forward it to: helpdesk@...

      信息安全声明:本邮件包含信息归ZTE所有,
      ZTE对该邮件拥有所有权利。请接收者注意
      保密,未经发件人书面许可,不得向任何第
      三方组织和个人透露本邮件所含信息的全部
      或部分。以上声明仅适用于工作邮件。
      Information Security Notice:
      The information contained in this mail is
      solely property of ZTE Corporation.
      This mail communication is confidential.
      Recipients named above are obligated to
      maintain secrecy and are not permitted to
      disclose the contents of this communication
      to others.