Re: 4Test Style

  • erngui
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2002

      --- In perlguitest@y..., "huazhi_ca" <huazhi_ca@y...> wrote:
      [...]
      > I like how they structure the API, e.g.
      parentwin.childwin.dialog.button.click(), etc. For those of you

      Looks a bit like Smalltalk. In that language every method by default
      returns the object you're using it on, so that you can chain or
      cascade methods.

      The problem is when one of the methods fails. You really need
      something like exceptions to make it work.

      >Another nice thing about the template, is that it can be
      conditional. So if you support multiple languages, Open can
      be "Abrir", "Aprire", "Aprir", etc.

      That sounds interesting. I spent some time as Software Localizer and
      scripting apps in different languages is always a bit of a pain.

      Would be nice to have some international support build into GuiTest.
      Must think about it...

      Regards,
      Ernesto.
      --