Hi There all

  • roy_biswadip
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2005
      I have started to learn the usage of Win32::GuiTest for Gui
      Testing. I need serious help from you guys.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2005
        Hello,

        The best source of information is the ReadMe file and example
        scripts; which are available at
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/winguitest

        It is also recommended that you first learn a bit about Perl
        (www.perl.org), since this is a Perl module.

        If you have a specific question, please let me know.

        --- In perlguitest@yahoogroups.com, "roy_biswadip"